Click download Andy’s FULL INTRODUCTION
(approx. 75 seconds to read)
Click download Andy’s STANDARD INTRODUCTION
(approx. 45 seconds to read)
Click download Andy’s SHORT INTRODUCTION
(approx. 20 seconds to read)
DOWNLOAD AND USE ANY NUMBER OF THE PHOTOS FOR USE IN YOUR PUBLICITY
Please note that permission to use Andy’s image is restricted to publicity prior to an event. Any other use will require written confirmation and agreement.
Andy Edwards is the creator of “Relationomics”; (leveraging relationships for the best possible business results). He is an accredited behavioural psychologist and is the author of two books; one on Psychometrics and understanding people, the other about Behavioural Leadership (as seen from the follower’s perspective). Using an accessible model of human behaviour, Andy speaks about how to create, build, leverage, and repair quality relationships in the workplace.
He works with organisations, departments or functions traditionally measured by time, fees, or tangible output. Increasingly, these environments are recognising that many challenges in the workplace are less a result of workload, competence, or productivity and more a result of dysfunctional or undervalued relationships.In a surprisingly brief period, Andy can show that appreciation of each team member’s differences leads to a more harmonious culture, higher discretionary effort, efficient leadership, and ultimately a more effective workforce
His signature talk echoes his book title: “Why Can’t People Be More Like Me?!”, and considers how to understand co-workers, maximise teamwork, identify difference in customer preferences, ensure all ‘types’ are valued – or simply how to ‘play nicely together’.
Andy is trusted by a number of sectors including legal, financial, accountancy, consultancy, merchant banking, construction, and IT. His message is also effective for engineering, manufacturing, medical (including pharma), and heavy industry like oil/gas. His client list includes ADNOC (Abu Dhabi); Barclays; Borouge (Emirates), JP Morgan; Liberty Global (Europe); NHS; Sony; Stannah; and many others.
Following a career in real estate and financial services, Andy has been a paid speaker since the end of the last millennium. Which may come as a surprise to his high school English teacher, whose end of term report advised; “Andy must understand that he will never make a living just by talking.”
Endlessly enthusiastic about his subject, he has been likened to the Duracell Bunny, Tigger, and even the Tasmanian Devil. He just calls it passion for people which he effortlessly transfers to his worldwide audiences. And it sticks: Catherine Barratt of BAMUK said: “Many months after the event and we are STILL using the principles and ideas suggested by Andy.”
Book Andy if your conference has one of THESE themes:
“All in this together”
“Celebrating our industry!”
“Moving ahead as one”
“Everyone pulling in the same direction”
“Full TEAM ahead!”
“Going the extra mile”
“Everyone makes a difference”
“Connections and reconnections”
“Living our values”
“Individual effort – team success”
“One team, one culture”
...or any theme where relationships, behaviour, teamwork, and connections are to the fore.
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS
Please note that a full contract will be issued for each booking.
- The terms and conditions relate to Nine 5 Three Ltd., Andy’s limited company, hereinafter known as ‘the Company’.
- Any prices quoted are subject to written confirmation and VAT unless otherwise stated and will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Any amendments to Agreements should be in writing and must be agreed with the Company at least 28 days prior to the event.
- All causes beyond the Company’s control such as fire, shortages of food, drink, supplies or labour, industrial disputes, bad weather or Force Majeure, etc, will not mean the Company is liable for any delay in performing or failing to perform its duties.
- The orderly conduct of any Client or their guests is the responsibility of the Client.
- 50% or an otherwise agreed amount secures the booking and is non- returnable.
- A booking cancelled or postponed by the Client is liable to payment of the Company cancellation fees as follows: The total charge if notice is received less than 90 days prior to the event. 50% of the total charge if notice is received more than 90 days prior to event.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, howsoever caused. The Client shall indemnify the Company against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities incurred by or made against the
- Company as a result of the negligence or wilful default of the Client or any of its guests.
- Personal liability – Persons attending an event do so at their own risk and on the strict understanding that the Company does not accept liability for personal injury or damage.
- All accounts are payable in full within 14 days of the date of invoicing, and prior to the event. Use BACS details on the invoice. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% over the normal Lloyds/TSB Bank base rate per month, compounded monthly, on all overdue accounts.